No rest for AMZ Analyzer! We jumped right back to work after the New Year and brought in additional programming horsepower to accelerate our development! What does this mean for you? More frequent updates with new features & fixes to make your bulk Amazon.com FBA and product research more accurate and profitable than ever.
Speaking of new features and fixes, a new version of AMZ Analyzer is being released today which will auto-update the next time you run the program. We focused mostly on addressing low hanging fruit bugs/features first.
Here’s what’s new in this update:
- #ofReviews field was not returning 100% accurate data, fixed, now all products show 100% accurate data for number of Amazon reviews for each product,
- Multiple issues with load sheets that did not include an optional “Purchase Price” column. Updated to more accurately reflects the data/calculations for these specific loads,
- InboundShipping field not calculating with manual Product ID search, fixed,
- Certain Merchant Fulfilled (MFN) products with no Buy Box were not using the lowest Merchant fulfilled (MFN) price to calculate Margin Impact, Profit, ROI, fixed,
- Added two new standard Gridviews, FBA Calculations (Full) & FBA Calculations (Consolidated). These views have been more logically arranged with added support for “Pack Qty” to easily sort & identify multi-pack listings.
So what is next on our list? Here is a sample of what we’re working on:
- Products searched that do not exist on Amazon.com will now return “Not Found on Amazon” instead of not showing up in the results,
- Additional “Product ID” column will be added that will perfectly tie Product ID’s (EAN, UPC, etc.) from the search input to results.
- Significant updates/fixes to Search by Keyword functionality to allow better product research by category/seller, much more accurate results and a new function to search by top products in any Amazon category,
- Add CamelCamelCamel and Keepa links for matching products,
- Additional support/functionality for search products that have variations on Amazon (ie: listings with multiple sizes for clothing categories),
- Improvements/fixes to certain custom columns,
- Add pause/stop button,
- Add projected # of Units Sold, by popular request!
- …and we’re just getting started!!
I hope you guys enjoy the new releases. Most of the above has come from input and suggestions from our users so please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and let us know what features/fixes we can implement to make your amazon.com selling experience even more efficient and profitable!
Team AMZ Analyzer