It’s a brand new year and time for a brand new software update for AMZ Analyzer! This update will make your search for profitable FBA and MFN products on Amazon easier and more efficient than ever with major improvements to how the program reads your price sheets!
- Now supporting .XLS and .XLSX Excel files! You can still use .CSV as always but there is no longer a need to convert to .CSV. Yippee!
- UPC and EAN IDs can now be mixed in the same file,
- Text and blank rows between Product ID rows no longer need to be removed,
- Various other load file intelligence improvements,
- Fixed Browse by Amazon Seller bug.
This is a game changer and the new AMZ Analyzer formatting requirements for load sheets consists of the following:
- Header is required to be in row 1, if no header, de-select “Has header” option,
- No special characters or spacing in Product ID cells,
- All product IDs need to be in one column with Purchase Price for each ID (optional) in separate column. Product ID and Purchase Price columns no longer need to be in column A & B and can be in any column on the load sheet.
Want to see this update in action? See this video!
Hope you guys enjoy the update! Please be sure to visit, subscribe and share our new Facebook page to be the first to get the latest updates on program developments and new features!