I hope everyone is having a great and profitable 2018 so far! We are happy to announce the newest software update to AMZ Analyzer which contains key new features and fixes to help make your quest for profitable products on Amazon.com more efficient than ever. All updates in this release are a result of customer feedback so please keep them coming! We listen to your recommendations and we will continue to improve the program based on your comments!
Some of the concepts below are easier explained with a demo so we created a video to see it in action, check it out HERE!
- Conditional Formatting: New Excel like feature allowing customized conditional formatting based on many possible conditions. For example, you can now format results to highlight all rows that meet your profit/ROI requirements, create color gradients for cells to see profit/loss in a clear way and much much more.
- New Gridview Colors: By default, we have added some conditional formatting to highlight certain cells green/red for easy viewing.
- New Potential Winners Gridview: This new standard gridview contains pre-selected filters to narrow a list down to profitable products in one click!
- Parent vs. Child Sales Rank: Program will now always prioritize parent category ranks vs. child category ranks! This will prevent products from appearing as a much lower ranking (better selling) than they should be when child ranking was previously shown. In the new update, the Product Group column will show the full category path to help you identify parent vs. child sales ranks (ie: Electronics > Accessories & Supplies > Computer Accessories). You can easily filter the Product Group column now to hide all products that contain a “>” in the Product Group column if you want to hide all child ranked products completely.
- Cost to Estimate Fees: This existing field shows the Amazon sales price assumed by program to calculate FBA fees, profit & ROI for each product. In other words, “what will the product sell for on Amazon?”. This field is now upgraded to allow manual updates, within the program, to change the sales price. Any changes to this field will automatically recalculate FBA fees, profit and ROI! This allows you to experiment, on the fly, with different sales price scenarios!
- Product Group: This existing field shows the name of a product category, such as Sporting Goods, to which an product belongs to. This field is now upgraded to be more accurate and works hand in hand with the new Sales Rank update (see below) to identify parent category ranks vs. child ranks.
- Hide Row and Column: Right click now has option to hide selected rows and columns. This is helpful when narrowing down products from a large list.
- Multi-Pack ROI bug: ROI calculation bug with multi-pack products is now fixed to display accurate ROI for multi-packs.
Hope you enjoy the update! We are already busy working on the next one which will be a major game changer so please be sure to visit, subscribe and share our new Facebook page to be the first to get the latest updates on program developments and new features!