Hey guys! Long time no update but have no fear, team AMZ has been working hard in the background to deliver a state of the art cloud hosted version of the software re-designed and re-built from the ground up.
In the meantime, we have new updates for the current software version you guys will all appreciate listed below.
Current customers will need to uninstall their current version (Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs) and reinstall a fresh version from this link. Have your credentials handy as you will need to re-enter them in the new install. We apologize for the inconvenience, future updates should not require re-installs.
- New auto-update function allows much easier deployment and future updates. The software will now check for updates automatically upon each launch and install seamlessly,
- “is Sold By Amazon” field has been fixed and is now 100% accurate. This feature requires Amazon Product Advertising API credentials (new tab in Settings) which is free and easy to obtain. How to obtain one? We have also released a walk through video of how to obtain this, please visit our FAQ to watch. This feature is optional so credentials are not required to run the rest of the program,
- Number of Reviews and Rating fields have been fixed and are now 100% accurate,
- Gridview “save new” bug fixed,
- Seller search crash bug fixed,
- Other various small enhancements.
Sneak Peek Screenshot of AMZ2.0 Cloud Edition: