We hope you guys are enjoying the new AMZ Analyzer updates, we are continuously striving to provide new, innovative and faster methods for bulk analysis & profit calculation for your Amazon business! This update resolves some important bug fixes that will improve the customer experience.
- Crashing issues with large files resolved,
- Memory leak fixed resulting in dramatically lower memory resource use, especially in larger files,
- Crashing due to open .CSV file while same file is processing in AMZ, fixed, you can now keep the load files open!
- Extra columns from input file not appearing in the results grid for ASIN load files, fixed,
- Multi Variant ASINs not showing Seller Rank because they are children of parent ASIN, fixed.
Our next update will focus on major improvements to the SPEED of processing files by introducing parallel processing power and other major performance enhancements to rating and reviews processing speed. These changes will dramatically improve processing speed and hopefully improve your Amazon profits! Stay tuned!