Great news! A new software update was pushed today with new features and fixes that will make your quest for profitable FBA and MFN products on Amazon more efficient than ever.
- Live toggle added to calculate profit and fees based on FBA or Merchant fulfilment,
- Added Keepa and CamelCamelCamel clickable hyperlinks in results grid,
- Column filtering user interface improved,
- Hyperlinks are now clickable when files exported to Excel,
- ROI calculation fix,
- Various input file processing improvements to make .csv formatting requirements more forgiving,
- Removed dead/low value columns to improve performance and data quality
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
Want to see this update in action? See this video!
More updates are coming soon. We are currently focused on improvements to the load file formatting requirements to make that process more user friendly. Part of this future update will allow for Excel (.xls, .xlsx) files to be used in lieu of CSV! We’re also working on an exciting update to allow “favorites” for lists and products, stay tuned!
Hope you guys enjoy the update! Please be sure to visit, subscribe and share our new Facebook page to be the first to get the latest updates on program developments and new features!