Web App Update- Small & Light Support + Auto S&L Profit Calculations
Analyzer.Tools adds Small & Light Support for Amazon FBA Sellers
Analyzer.Tools adds Amazon Small & Light support including automatic S&L Profit calculation, check out the video to see how it works!
The Amazon Small and Light program reduces FBA fees for products which meet a certain criteria, read more. This discount allows Amazon FBA sellers to offer small & light products at an affordable price to customers using the FBA fulfillment method. In simple terms, offering low cost & lightweight products can finally be profitable using FBA!
- Introduction ( )
- What is Small & Light ( )
- How it works in the app ( )
- S&L Profit impact example ( )
- Conclusion ( )
Amazon Small & Light Criteria
Analyzer.Tools takes care of the hard work and let’s you know if a product is eligible automatically!
In order to be eligible for Amazon’s Small & Light program in the US, products need to meet the criteria below (other regions will vary).
✔ Measure 18 length x 14 width x 8 height or less in inches
✔ Shipping Weight should be 3 lb. or less
✔ Priced $12 or less
✔ The product types below are not eligible
- Restricted products
- FBA prohibited products
- Adult products
- Dangerous goods identification guide (hazmat)
- Temperature-sensitive products (such as chocolates).
Amazon S&L Availability by Country
The S&L program is supported in all North American & EU + UK Amazon marketplaces with the exception of-
It’s not clear why Amazon has chosen not to support Canada and Mexico with the Small & Light program. However, we will monitor Amazon for changes and add support if and when Amazon allows it.
Enrolling ASINs into FBA Small & Light
Seller needs to apply eligible ASINs for the Small & Light Program in order to obtain the FBA fee discount. See Amazon’s full step by step Enrollment Guide.
👉 Log in to Seller Central
👉 Access the Small & Light program Enrollment Page
👉 Download & update the enrollment template
- Copy and paste MSKUs into the yellow Upload tab, starting in cell A4 (paste as Text).
Remove extra spaces before and after your MSKUs to prevent upload errors.
- Ensure cell B1 accurately reflects the appropriate marketplace.
👉 Save and Upload Your MSKUs Into Seller Central
- Save the Upload tab as a Text (tab delimited) file.
- Click the Browse button on the enrollment page and select your newly created Text (tab delimited) file.
- Click the Upload Now button.
👉 Review Upload Status for any errors
👉 Ship Your Items to IVSA
- Create inbound shipments for MSKUs that were successfully enrolled into the Small
and Light Program.
Thank you for choosing Analyzer.tools as your go-to tool for Amazon product research and analysis and stay tuned for more updates soon 😎.