Spreadsheet Search Produces No Results
Once you load a spreadsheet and click Run, you should begin to see results populating into the Results tab within a few seconds. If you see nothing in that screen, the below are common culprits:
- Review “Spreadsheet Formatting Requirements” and “Spreadsheet Required Column Data” as explained in in this article.
- Once spreadsheet is loaded, confirm the correct selection is made for the drop-down’s listed below and correct if needed:
- Product ID Type: Specifies to the program the type of ID that is included in the input file (UPC/EAN, ASIN, ISBN),
- Product ID Column: Specifies to the program which column of the spreadsheet the Product ID is located,
- Cost Column (optional): Specifies to the program which column of the spreadsheet the Purchase Price is located.