New Update- Averages for Est Sales and Sell Price, Brand Blocklist, Performance & more!
New major update launched for the web application adds new powerful features and dramatically improves performance.
✨ Using Averages to Calculate Estimated Sales and Sell Price
🎯 Brand Blocklist
📌 Process Spreadsheet Screen
..& much more!
Using Averages to Calculate Estimated Sales and Sell Price
Using averages to calculate Estimated Sales and Sell Price is a game changer since it provides more accurate sales estimates and profit calculations which are adjusted for daily volatility. New setting options allow Estimated Sales to be calculated based on 30, 90 or 180 day Sales Rank averages. Similarly, Sell Price can now be set based on the 30, 90 or 180 day average BuyBox.
By popular demand, the Brand Blocklist setting allows adding Brands to a universal block list which ensures that products sold by the blocked Brands are automatically removed from all results.
Process Spreadsheet Screen
The Process Spreadsheet screen has been redesigned for better functionality and column header row selection. It’s no longer necessary to modify your spreadsheets to place the column header in the first row. Simply select the column header row directly from the Process Spreadsheet screen.
- Completely overhauled front-end and back-end for improved performance
- New “Exclude Not Found on Amazon” feature excludes products that are not found from results
- New Brand Restriction column allows easy filtering for restricted brands
- Added additional tool-tips to all menus for better user experience
- Processing progress % has been improved for better tracking
- Clicking the Enter key has been configured to equal action on all menus for better user experience
- File naming convention in Recent Lists is now consistent with search names
- Historical Data feature has been renamed to Premium Data
- Product Detail page performance improvements for faster loading
- Too many other small updates and fixes to list.