New Software Update- Keepa Hover Charts, New Options, Anti-Sleep, & Lots of Bugs Zapped!
New update is being pushed to all customers within next ~48 hours bringing exciting new features and smashing some known bugs to help you find profitable products to sell on Amazon.com.
Check out our demo video highlighting these updates here!
- Added 90 day Keepa chart when hovering on Sales Rank,
- Added new option to allow predefined number of multiple listing results,
- Added anti-sleep prevents computer from going into sleep mode & disrupting a processing job while job is processing,
- Added new option to allow predefined Purchase Price for Browser & Competing Seller Search,
- Added Date & Time and # of Rows statistics for Previous Results file list,
- Added Duplicates Discarded tracking to Processing Statistics screen to account for duplicate Product IDs that may be in the input spreadsheet,
- Added Results will now sort by Product ID by default to group duplicate UPC/EAN listings together for easier analysis,
- Fixed Competing Seller bug causing Competing Seller search to not function since last update,
- Fixed, Pause button now pauses Time Lapsed counter,
- Fixed, export to Excel for large files does not break with MS hyperlink limitation and uses a uniform color fill regardless of Theme selection,
- Fixed, removed erroneous column A on Excel export,
- Fixed, deselect all not working correctly after filtering,
- Fixed, various unhandled exemption errors.