First and foremost Happy 2019! How are we doing? Well, thank you for asking, our January has been absolutely crazy. First, Amazon.com has requested that all software platforms using “AMZ” re-brand to avoid customer confusion (read more here) which created a whole laundry list of “things to do” on a short deadline. Simultaneously, we are hustling and in the final stretch of web application development to get ready for the public beta release (see previous demo here). And on top of that, we’re making updates and fixes to the software, while planning our next major website overhaul and hosting upgrade. Whew! We’re swamped! Good thing we just added new muscle to our team with a 3rd new developer position. I hope you guys are as busy as we are, as Amazon business owners and entrepreneurs, we love every minute of it!
Now on to the software update patch being released tonight, please see full list below!
Update List (v. 22.214.171.124):
- NEW: Non-US markets will now display currency in their native format,
- FIX: Processing Statistics showing products remaining in queue on some lists after processing finished,
- FIX: Bug related to name change caused some users to experience freezing upon program startup,
- FIX: Bug related to name change caused some users to lose saved custom Gridviews and certain settings,
- FIX: Keepa hover chart was off-screen if looking at line at bottom of a list,
- FIX: License check updated to new host.