A new update has been released for the AMZ Analyzer yesterday! We have focused this update on data integrity and ensuring that the results from AMZ Analyzer are as air tight as possible:
- On certain products, Cost was defaulting to the same number as BuyBoxLanded causing inaccurate calculation. RESOLVED!
- Additional column data from load sheet was not pulling through on certain items to the results. RESOLVED!
- False positive results for “Is sold by Amazon” field. RESOLVED!
- #of FBA & MFN Sellers and TotalOffers data integrity issues in certain configurations. RESOLVED!
- minor data integrity updates.
- Amazon.com may not register as a seller if Amazon.com does not have the BuyBox. This typically happens when Amazon.com in in backorder status and has no current product for immediate shipping. Working on solution now!
So what is next on our list? Here is a sample of what we’re working on:
- Significant updates/fixes to Search by Keyword functionality to allow better product research by category/seller, much more accurate results and a new function to search by top products in any Amazon category,
- Add CamelCamelCamel and Keepa links for matching products,
- Additional support/functionality for search products that have variations on Amazon (ie: listings with multiple sizes for clothing categories),
- Improvements/fixes to certain custom columns,
- Add pause/stop button,
- Add projected # of Units Sold, by popular request!
- …and we’re just getting started!!
I hope you guys enjoy the new releases. Most of the above has come from input and suggestions from our users so please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and let us know what features/fixes we can implement to make your amazon.com selling experience even more efficient and profitable!
Team AMZ Analyzer