New Software Update- IsAmazonSeller is back & MUCH more!
Happy birthday America! We’ve had a busy week! Between long days and nights of software coding (nerd alert) and some serious adult beveraging, we’re pumped up to deliver a brand new software update for AMZ Analyzer! This update should be available to you within the next 24 hours and brings heavyweight features, fixes and updates that will make your search for profitable FBA and MFN products on Amazon more efficient than ever!
Want to see this update in action? See this video!
- Is Sold By Amazon data IS BACK! No need for extra Product Advertising API credentials! Watch the update video as some things have changed,
- Is Sold By Amazon & Reviews & Ratings reconfigured in user interface for more efficient & faster processing,
- API Keys are now protected with **** to keep safe from prying eyes,
- Encrypted Import/Export of API keys feature for safety while working with employees or Virtual Assistants!
- Package Quantity is now an editable field! Change values in the grid to re-calculate all values including profit/ROI on the fly. Useful if multi-pack data needs to be corrected or evaluated differently,
- Margin % now added,
- Program can now read Input sheets that have “, _ -“ and spaces in UPC/EAN codes without the need to reformat!
- Fixed Additional Columns not displaying in certain views,
- Fixed Non-US marketplaces not saving in Settings screen
- Other minor bugs and performance enhancing updates.
Hope you guys enjoy the update! Please be sure to visit, subscribe and share our new Facebook page to be the first to get the latest updates on program developments and new features!