New Software Update- Quick Check feature & bug fixes
July 11, 2018
New update has been pushed to all customers today to fix some bugs and add even more features. In order to update please check the top right corner of the Run By File tab and click notification. Here is what’s new:
- Added Quick Check feature to easily scan a single product quickly without using an Input Sheet,
- Fixed data issues unique to the Games category that was displaying inaccurate information from the Amazon API (ie: erroneous BuyBox Landed prices). We have coded around this to fix Amazon’s data,
- Fixed products that return no data from Amazon API due to missing dimensional size/weight data (missing on Amazon’s end). We have coded around this to fix Amazon’s data,
- Fixed Product Advertising API error related to last update,
- Fixed certain Input Sheets not processing due to excessive & unseen blank columns,
- Fixed Search with Browser error related to most recent update,
- Fixed Search with Seller error related to most recent update,
- Fixed Ctrl+C was copying selected cell + its header which was just annoying.
Hope you guys enjoy the update! Please be sure to visit, subscribe and share our new Facebook page to be the first to get the latest updates on program developments and new features!