New Software Update- Skins, Save/Load, Multiple Marketplaces, MORE!!
August 16, 2018
New update is being pushed to all customers within next ~48 hours bringing lots of new features to help you find profitable products to sell on Amazon.com.
Check out our demo video highlighting these updates here!
- New Dashboard tab design and new skins available!
- Added Recent Results in Dashboard, auto saves and allows re-loading of recent results,
- Added Save/Load functionality to save/load results directly into program for analysis,
- Added Refresh data functionality and Last Run column to allow refresh of data on dated results,
- Added multiple marketplace support for API Credentials screen,
- Added Pause/Resume button,
- Added better logic for program to read messy input lists,
- Changed standard gridviews to show Profit, Margin and ROI results without the need to scroll horizontally,
- Fixed auto resizing of column widths in grid, program will now remember your column widths,
- Fixed Is Sold By Amazon was not working in UK, FR, DE marketplaces,
- Fixed program loading speed on launch.
Hope you guys enjoy the update! Please be sure to visit, subscribe and share our new Facebook page to be the first to get the latest updates on program developments and new features!